UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Thursday, November 12, 2009

5 weeks!

As of yesterday my big boy was 10lbs 6oz according to Wii Fit. Crazy! No wonder he has outgrown his nb diapers and clothes! We had to go out and get him 0-3 month clothes. His 3 months clothes are still a bit on the big side so now he has some in between clothes. He's such a spoiled little boy! He is becoming much more alert, he has started enjoying being in his swing while he is awake and looking at the little bear that floats above his head. Yesterday we also put the mirror bar on it and he enjoyed looking at that too. He was being fussy and we couldn't figure out what was the problem, we put him in his swing and he was fine. He didn't want us to hold him, THAT was the problem! Sad! Last night at bedtime he wanted to just lay next to me not have me hold him. That made me sad too, but then an hour later he woke a bit and gave me the "hold me" look and I wrapped my arm around him and he slept another 3 hours. *sigh* Still my little boy!

Today he has been awake all morning. He was such a happy baby! Daddy and him were playing games with their feet and cheeks and nose and Aiden smiled a ton in response to playing AND we got our first giggle out of him! Oh it just made my day! I can't wait to hear it again. He has smiled before today but not this much, it was always a "was that a smile?" while changing him or something like that. Today was smile after smile while playing. I can't wait to actually catch it on camera. Wednesday we went to Olive Garden to celebrate Veteran's Day with my dad and he was a good boy out in public too. Didn't even fuss when he was awake. We also went shopping, big trips that is - as in a couple hours at Target and Walmart, and he was such a good boy. I feel soo blessed to have an easy going baby.

That's about it for his update. I don't have any new stats just the fun day to day stuff. Enjoy some pics of course!




2 comments:

Kim Lehnhoff said...

Such a cutie! Sounds like you've got it all figured out!

My stepdaughter and her husband took a pic of their son by a stuffed animal every month...you could see how much he'd progressed in every pic, and soon, he was larger than the stuffed animal.

Unknown said...

His so cute. I bet he will be more adorable when he grows up :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails