UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Friday, November 27, 2009

7 weeks!



Sleeping is going much better this week. He is sleeping about 5-6hrs at a time in his own bed right next to mine. We are only getting up only once at anywhere between 2-4am then going back to bed. I'll take it! We are finishing up the size 1 diapers we have then it's time for size 2's. He is already wearing 2's at bedtime after he wet the bed 2 times in one night from leaking through diapers. Crazy! We are also almost all in size 3 month clothes, very few 0-3 are still long enough. He is playing with at looking at rattles more now. He tries to bat at his hanging bear on his swing too.


We took him to see Santa at the mall this week. He was awake, and happy. He wouldn't look right at the camera, but I don't think his first "santa" pic turned out too bad at all! Makes me smile. I can't wait to see year after year of these lined up on my fireplace mantel!



Now, I know you all will think we are bat shit crazy, BUT... we swear he said "daddy". NO JOKE! Today he had been having alone time in his swing for about an hour. Kris and I were decorating the patio and cleaning the kitchen, doing laundry etc.... All of a sudden we hear what sounds enough like "daddy" to stop both of us dead in our tracks! We looked at each other with our mouths dropped, in shock. I know, I know, he's just making sounds... but you people didn't hear it! Then he started to fuss, I told Kris he wants him and sure enough he stopped once in Kris' arms. Too funny. That has been our life this week. We are enjoying our fun moments and sleep. Plus with his great sleep Kris and I have had some time to be together, alone, uninterrupted... wonderful!



My Papa came over this week and spent a bit of time holding Aiden. When he got here Aiden was in a dead sleep, about an hour into his nap, and I made the decision to pick him up and hand him to my papa. I fully expected this to lead to cranky baby, but boy was I wrong! Aiden was wide awake and started smiling and playing with my Papa. It was soo wonderful to see and my Papa just loved Aiden smiling for him and asked me to take pictures of it to print for him, which I did. Once Papa left Aiden fell back asleep instantly, I was amazed!



OH and we measured Aiden, or tried to best we could while he was asleep, and he is about 22inches long now. I also weighed him on Wii just a couple days ago and he was 11.2lbs. Love my pudgy boy!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails