UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Friday, November 13, 2009

Six on Saturday!

6 stores at which you wish you could register for Christmas presents for yourself....

This is easy for me...

Target
Kay Jeweler's
Coach
Kohl's
Carter's (for the boy)
Macy's

Join in HERE at Mom.dot for small talk six! Button on my sidebar!

4 comments:

I am Harriet said...

I love Kohl's- as in way too much :)

Have a good one :)

Shan G said...

Macy's and Target are two of my favorites.

Lorri S said...

I was going to say Kay's too but I never wear jewelry anymore, so nixed that one.

Anonymous said...

Ohh good call on Kohls - I could spend quite a bit of time there as well!

Related Posts with Thumbnails