UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Six on Saturday!

So I'm a bit slow, we were busy today, but it's still Saturday, oddly enough it's 6pm on Saturday... Here is my list... (SMALL TALK SIX LINK ON THE RIGHT - I'M LAZY SORRY)

“6 things you are most thankful for this year.”

1. I am thankful for my son first and foremost. He is the biggest, and cutest, blessing in my life. I always said I wanted to be a mommy, and I knew in my heart that was God's plan for me, to be a mother, and now that I am one I have never been happier. I thank God daily for giving me such a wonderful little boy to love and take care of.

2. My husband. He is my everything, without him I would not be complete. I thank God daily for making him for me. If not for my husband I would not be a mother. My husband is also a wonderful father and I know exactly why we were put on this earth and brought together.

3. I am thankful for coffee. Yep, coffee. Without it I would have been a walking zombie this last 6 weeks. Plus I've always loved it, but now it serves more of a purpose than a treat.

4. I am thankful for family. With both my hubs and I out of work we have been blessed by our families. We are lucky that both sets of parents have been able to help provide for us in different ways. We would be much worse off without their love and support.

5. I am thankful for dr. (Rebecca Kyle) She has been wonderful this last year. It's weird to say, but I am soo grateful to her. Last September I told her our plans to stop birth control the next month once we were married and she said "I give it 3 months before you are pregnant" and sure enough I was in her office with a positive test 3 months later! I got soo used to seeing her all the time this last year and I will miss it actually. Her and the nurse, Katie, have been wonderful and kept me feeling great during my pregnancy. During the emergency c-section she really kept me calm and brought me a wonderful son, I am grateful for her kind heart and amazing knowledge and way with patients.

6. I am thankful for my blog and bloggers. I had some bad comments when this first started, but have since had this turn into a wonderful place for me to be. You ladies are wonderful and I enjoy being able to be 100% myself and ramble all I want to about anything I want to. It's been helpful for me and I enjoy being a part of other's lives as well.

1 comments:

Lorri S said...

Great list. Have a nice Thanksgiving!

Related Posts with Thumbnails