UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Yay Pacquiao!!

The long awaited Pacquiao fight was tonight. The last one was over soo quickly we didn't even get to enjoy it! So tonight we wanted a good show. And it was... Of course Kris' entire family was at his Lola's house and food was there too. lol The fight was a good one too! Manny kept it going until round 12 when it was finally ended with :55 seconds left with a TKO. Pacquiao could have won much sooner but you could tell he was just dragging the fight out. Poor Cotto. Manny said afterward that he was keeping the fight going to test his own strength. So we had a good time.
(Aiden and JJ's feet)
Aiden enjoyed his time with the family as well. His cousin's (at least a couple of them) were there and his cousin JJ wanted to hold him. She has 2 younger brothers so I trusted that she would be okay. It was really sweet to see, we took some pictures. Next time for all the cousin's to be together will be on Thanksgiving, which I can't wait for!

Can't wait for the next Pacquiao fight, hopefully it will be Mayweather and he will kick his ass too!
Oh, and while I am here updating I don't want to forget to mention that Sierra (my brother friend who I adore) came to visit Aiden today! She even fed him while Kris and I got a few household chores done. Such a sweet girl, she is like family!

2 comments:

Sar(Mrs.Teddy) said...

Yay! We didn't get to watch the fight cause Les had to work! :(
Your little man is so beautiful!

Unknown said...

Yey for Manny!

I feel bad for Cotto but at least he knows now how tough Pacman is ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails