UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mama Kat's Writing Assignment...

I picked prompt #3 this week and boy was it easy....

3.) Describe in 1000 words or less a time when something happened and you knew that life would never be the same.

Wow - seriously? You would give me 1000 words to do this? I need only 9 words to tell you two times in my life I knew would change me forever.....

Will you be my wife? AND Two pink lines.

That's all, I'm done. :) I don't have time to elaborate on either, but I don't think it's needed!

Join in at Mama Kat's for this weeks prompts!

7 comments:

Okie Rednecks said...

I love the nine words! And for twitter all you really need is unlimited text messaging. I love it!!!

Jen said...

Awesome! Great words :)

Merrie said...

Well put! I did the third but was a little more wordy. ;) Great blog!

Okie Rednecks said...

You go under your settings and there is a tab that says "mobile". You set it up and choose your carrier and all that good stuff. You can even choose the times that you receive updates. It gives you a number that you text your updates to. Then you can also choose which updates from the people that you follow that you would like to get. It basically walks you through it and it is done by text. Super simple and I like it because I can get weather updates from friends back home when I am at school an hour and a half away. If you have any other questions just comment or yell at me. I am now following you on Twitter.

Okie Rednecks said...

I update my facebook by text too....

Lourie said...

It's amazing how two little tiny pink lines can change a person so much.

Ashley said...

Yes, you do not need many words to tell us those 2 important things!!
I have one down! :))

Related Posts with Thumbnails