UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Monday, November 16, 2009

He Slept Alone... *tear*

Okay so I never wanted to be a co-sleeper, it just happened that way once we got home. So 2 nights ago Kris took the first shift of the night, he was awake after his 1130pm feeding. Well I fell asleep and next thing I know Kris comes to bed and tell me he is asleep in his crib! He slept for 4hrs once Kris got him to sleep all by himself in his crib. Then when he came to our bed he didn't want me to hold him, I laid him on his back next to me and he stopped fussing and fell back asleep.

Last night Kris and I decided to try him by himself in his bassinet which is on my side of the bed. We figured maybe he would sleep longer in it than when we first brought him home and he would wake up every 20 minutes. Well, we were right. Kris bundled the boy all up and we put him in his sleeper at 915pm. He slept until 145am! This was his 5hr mark for food, so we fed him a bottle and he went back in his bassinet at 215am drowsy. I had to pop the binky back in 2 times, but then he passed out on his own. I woke up at 545am with his being a bit fussy. He was hot. So he pretty much slept all night on his own his there.

When he fell asleep at 8ish we put him back in there and we all slept again until 1130. I can't believe it. Makes me soo happy, but yet soo sad that he is ready to sleep without his mommy. I'm gonna make cookies to cheer myself up!

1 comments:

Moments and Impressions said...

Awww... what a tug-of-war on your heart.

Cookies always work - if not then I go for brownies.

Related Posts with Thumbnails