UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving!

Aiden's Thanksgiving was wonderful and very eventful! The day started off by Aiden having another good night of sleep - 6hrs then bottle, then 3 more hours of sleep. My family has a tradition of going to see a holiday movie on Thanksgiving. This year we picked Jim Carrey's A Christmas Carol. It was in 3D and was a lot of fun. We all laughed as Kris tried to catch the snow. It was not exactly a kid movie, the ghosts were freaky/scary! Aiden slept really well through the entire movie! He just stayed in his carseat like a happy baby!

Next up was dinner with Kris' family. Lots of good food, it was a potluck and was a mix of traditional food and all my favorite Filipino foods. We forgot our camera though, so I only have a few pics from Kris' phone and am waiting for Kris' cousin to post some online. Here are a few pics of the babies.
Kris & Aiden (7wks) Leo & Kingston (4months) Romel & Marcus (7months)
Aiden telling me to pay attention. Kelly & Kingston, Tammy & Marcus

My mom and brother joined us too and we had a lot of fun socializing and teasing each other. I am soo blessed to have a great family.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails