UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

26 Weeks...



Well here we are, another week flew by, 26 weeks now...

Yes, I'm going to post a swimsuit picture...I felt great in it and was soo comfortable in the pool. It is a one piece, but mostly because the tankini's didn't have much growing room and this one has a tummy panel that will give me more growing room since I have to make it through the rest of the summer!

Maternity Clothes: Yes, same ones as usual. I did get a swimsuit though!
Stretch Marks: Nothing new, just the ones on my tummy
Total Weight: Check back next week...I have my next Dr.'s appt on Tuesday, hopefully it's not too bad.
Aiden's Measurements: He is about 14 inches long now and between 1.7-2lbs! He feels bigger too. This week he finally opens his eyes!
Sleep: Well earlier in the week I cried because it was soo hot and I couldn't feel the fan and it was just awful! Now it's cooled down a bit more and I'm finding ways to sleep better in the heat (cool rag on my forehead!), but 2 nights ago I woke up every 2 hours on the dot to pee and last night not just one, but both of my legs got crampy at different times! That sucked.
Movement: Well when we went to see Transformers 2 on Saturday (the 4th) Aiden moved a TON during every loud fight scene. Then just as he was calming down another loud scene. Poor little guy, I've never felt him move soo much in 2-3 hours. Since that day I feel like i've been feeling him much more. He also kicked daddy in the head again, but this time it was a hard jab that actually made Kris pull his head bad and go "geez!".
Cravings: Apples with tons of peanut butter. So yummy, just had one for breakfast. Oh and I found dark chocolate Reese's peanut butter cups - now THAT was a treat!
Belly Button: No changes there. Still in.
What I Miss: Not sure, I miss cuddling. Not that Kris and I aren't affectionate, but I think I've just been feeling REALLY emotionally needy this week. Also being able to walk up stairs without being out of breath, or being able to get up on a bar stool. Oh and this week Kris had to loosen the ties on my Coach tennis shoes so I could get them on my swollen feet and then he had to tie them!
What I Look Forward To: Finding out the results of my Glucose test. I took it yesterday and sure hope I passed... should find out today. Update to come I'm sure.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails