UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Glucose Test...

Well I took my gestational diabetes test today. It was okay, but it wasn't as bad as other people on "the bump" made it out to be. The drink was a cold orange drink, like a flat orange soda or minute maid drink. I had no problem getting it down in 5 minutes, took like 6 gulps maybe? After I had the drink Kris and I took a walk to get him coffee and wondered aimlessly around the hospital. Checked out the gift shops etc. Went to the nursery, but of course no babies to oogle at. then with about 15-20 minutes left we go and sit down at the lab again. Out of nowhere my heart started racing and I got really dizzy. Kris got me my 1 cup of water and that really made me feel better. Then the blood draw and I was done. I should get my results within 24 hours. Will post an update, I sure hope I pass!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails