UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

27 weeks!

We had our Dr. appt of the month today and all was well. Here is the weekly survey and photos to follow in like 4 days. So some books and online sites say that today is the start of my 3rd Trimester, others say it's next week, but I like the sound of it starting today!

Maternity Clothes: Yep. Mom went out today and bought me a new nightgown to wear now that I'm getting bigger and it's getting hotter here, and some new underwear. Yay!
Stretch Marks: I don't think anything new this week.
Total Weight: I am now at a total weight gain of 29lbs. Scary but my Dr. today seemed very pleased with my progress and has told me not to stress about my weight. She said my weight should even out as baby starts to gain more now.
Aiden's Measurements: He is now about 14.5-15 inches from head to toe and just over 2lbs, about 2.2 or so.
Sleep: I've been having a lot of problems with my hips aching this week or really bad back pain. The one night my hips didn't hurt my legs cramped up. However, last night was the best nights sleep in weeks. I don't know why, but it was amazing. I hardly even used my body pillow, I only got up once to pee, Kris didn't work today so we both slept in late and just cuddled. I really hope tonight is just as good, I felt soo rested today.
Movement: Overall his movements have picked up this week, he just seems to wiggle a bit more or get the hiccups. He's been quiet today though, we heard his little heartbeat though and know he is still fine in there. I was starting to worry about an hour ago and he gave me one nice kick - I feel better now.
Cravings: I'm still craving the yummy avocados with lime and tomatoes with salt and pepper. Otherwise I can't really think of any real cravings...
Belly Button: It's good for now.
What I Miss: Well the cuddling was increased this week so that was very nice. I miss a good nights sleep, like last nights. I miss being able to do things without it being ever more difficult, like digging laundry out of the washer is getting tough, or getting down on the floor to get the pots out of the bottom cupboard. Those things are getting hard to do and it is frustrating to feel like I need help to do the stupid things around the house.
What I Look Forward To: I'm looking forward to Kris' birthday. It's now in 20 days or so and I am going to take him to Macaroni Grill for dinner. We got a gift card at Christmas and haven't used it, so I thought this would be a nice time to go to dinner and just have a nice little evening out.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails