UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Yummiest Recipe....

So I found this a while back on a friends blog... The Luckiest and it really was a wonderful recipe. Of course I decided I wanted to finally try it on one of the hottest days of the summer so far, but it was well worth the hot kitchen. Kris couldn't get enough of it and I will certainly be cooking it again! Enjoy!

Chicken Broccoli Curry Bake
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup mayo
1/2 tsp curry powder... Read More
1 tbsp lemon juice
salt and pepper (to taste)
2 10 oz. packages frozen broccoli (I used chopped)
3 whole chicken breasts
grated cheddar cheese

Make sauce of soup, mayo, lemon juice, curry powder and salt & pepper. Cook broccoli slightly and drain. Boil chicken until done- cut up in large pieces. Layer pieces of chicken, broccoli and then sauce. Repeat. Top with grated cheese. Bake at 325* for 30-40 minutes or until bubbly.

**Editor's Note** I used 4 chicken breasts as I had a package of 4, so I ended up adding a bit more mayo, curry and lemon juice so I knew there was enough sauce.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails