UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Friday, July 17, 2009

Random...

2 hours at the pool was amazing today. SOO glad I got a swimsuit, next week it will be 100 and I am already looking forward to being in the water again.

Spent time with Sierra, who is, what, 17? I enjoyed her company more than some adults... sad story, but she is just such a doll.

Got a starbucks coffee frap with whip from my brother today, soo yummy!

Miss my hubby, he's on his way home, but it's been a 13.5hr day without him. I think I'm just emotional today.

Powerade gives me heartburn.

Harry Potter was good, but was soo not like the book. I was sad they left so much out, but my poor pregnant body couldn't handle sitting in a small seat for any longer than I already did!

16 & Pregnant finale is about a couple of 16yr olds who are giving up their little girl for adoption. Both of them have fucked up families and it's soo sweet to see them doing this for their baby, but I am already crying for them. It's a very brave thing for this young couple.

Did I mention that swimming is soo nice!

I got my free paint sample in the mail, can't wait to see how it look on the wall! Yay for Aiden's nursery.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails