UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

28 weeks... 3rd Trimester!

So I think I can officially say I am in my 3rd Trimester! I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is going by. The summer heat is killing me, my poor swollen feets, but it will be worth it in the end. Here is the weekly stats.... minus pics of course, if my pattern continues you'll see those in 4 days!

Maternity Clothes: Oh you know it, and it's sad that things are starting to get tighter again. I really hoped to make it without buying more clothes, but I don't think I'll get much further. I need to jeans and shorts and eventually a nice shirt for maternity pics.
Stretch Marks: Who knows if they are growing more or not, I'm sure they are...
Total Weight: No new updates there, go to the Dr. next week for another update.
Aiden's Measurements: Well he is about 16 inches from head to his tiny toes and he is about 2.4-2.7lbs. He can now cough and dream!
Sleep: Oh it's been awful this week! Last night was the most decent nights sleep, and it still wasn't amazing. It's hot and that doesn't help, my hips have been hurting something awful and I pee all night long! Plus when I do get comfy Aiden starts boxing inside me and I can't zone him out!
Movement: Well so far today he has been VERY active. I'm been up for about 3 hours and he has been wiggling and boxing non-stop. Some days are like that, yesterday was a quiet day. It feels more like he is boxing though, I feel a series of tiny punches in a row, it's cute.
Cravings: None. Just to be cool. I am craving rain i guess, either that or time in the pool! Oh and I went through major nesting yesterday if i can throw that in. OH WAIT - I was craving a coffee frap with whip from Starbucks and had 2 this week!
Belly Button: No change...
What I Miss: Being comfortable! I can't sleep well, i'm constantly soo hot, even right now, I'm soo hot. Aiden is getting heavier and I can really feel it too.
What I Look Forward To: Well, I got some art stuff yesterday to be crafty for Aiden, watch for update posts on those projects. And I am making Kris go swimming with me today.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh you're a couple of weeks ahead of me! We're 26+5 and I too can not believe how quickly this is all going!

I am wondering if I will ever get an uninterrupted nights sleep again... my little girl is def' a night owl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails