UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Sunday, June 5, 2011

52 List in 52 Weeks. Week #1

So here we go.  Something new.  I heard about this from a fellow crafty blogger and thought it would be fun.  The idea is to do a year in lists.  Some lists will be practical, like today, some will be fun, like say "5 things people would be surprised to know about you".  I like to make lists so here it goes.

{If you are interested in joining in, or learning more, check out the intro post at On The Brink Of Something Beautiful}


1 comments:

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

love it!!!! :)
-kel

Related Posts with Thumbnails