UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fabric Tuesday PLUS BIG SURPRISE!!!

I got the rest of my fabric for the upcoming Kaleidoscope QAL in the mail this week.  The entire collection of LOVE by Amy Butler, cut into a charm pack, more SOUL BLOSSOMS by Amy Butler, and her solid colored coordinates to the 2 collections.  PERFECT.  Oh wait.... is that something extra in my stash....

Just in case any of you are BLIND.... here is one more look.... yep.  Baby #2 in on the way.  Due around Feb 20th 2012

Join in on Fabric Tuesday - although no one can beat my post! lol

10 comments:

Katie said...

SQUEEEEEEL! Kerri I am so excited for yall! Maybe I will need to send you back those baby girl clothes you sent me? :) And maybe our babes will have the same birthday, just a year apart? How sweet. SO EXCITING!!!

June Freaking Cleaver said...

Congrats! So much more exciting than quilting supplies!

susan said...

Congratulations! As a mother of two I know you will love having two.

Lindz said...

Congrats! So happy that things happened for you so quickly.

kendascrafts said...

Congratulations!

Jennifer said...

Yeah...congrats to you and your family!! Wishing you a healthy pregnancy :) Oh...and love your new stash..LOL!

Sara @ Sew Sweetness said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Woohooo! :-)

Nessa said...

What great fabrics!! love the pink stripes. Congratulations!!

MrsBro... said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unpolished Parenting said...

Oh I've been so far behind in reading my blogs - what a wonderful surprise to come across today! Congratulations! I am so happy for you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails