UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

WIP {Work in Progress} Wedmesday

Not a lot got done in the sewing department around here this week.  I was tired, I was lazy.  We went out of town on the weekend.  Yada Yada Yada....

I did get all my fabric in for the Kaleidoscope QAL which I shared yesterday.  Love and Soul Blossoms by Amy Butler, plus her solid coordinates.  I'll take a minute and let you look at that again now.... My favorite part is those 2 pink lines hiding in the middle! 

I did start to work a bit more on the mini-pinwheel quilt.  I managed to make a little sketch and then pin them together so they are ready for chain sewing.  I love doing HST's - soo easy!  Hopefully during this week I can crank out all of those pinwheels!

 
Other than that nothing is new.

NEW or COMPLETED: zip, zilch, nada.  Unless you count the baby in my belly - that's new!
WIP:  Mini-pinwheel
ON HOLD:
- Kaleidoscope QAL - waiting for further instructions 6/23
- Mom's dutch girl quilt
- Mallory's little girl quilt


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

13 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yipeee! Congrats on the new baby :)

Carla said...

Congrats! That is so exciting :o)

I'm still trying to figure out which fabrics I'll be using for the QAL. Decisions decisions....

Jenniffier said...

Congrats! And pretty fabric to.

Camille said...

Congrats!! I always say my son was my biggest crafty creation :)

Alli said...

Congratulations!!! I remember getting so excited at seeing that faaaaaaiiiint second pink line. :) Awesome awesome!

Amy said...

love the fabrics!! congrats!!

Melinda said...

Love your fabrics and congratulations on the new baby! Just think, a reason to make a cute baby quilt!

Rachel said...

Congratulations!

Andrea said...

beautiful fabrics! congratulations on the baby

Kelly @ Vintage Fabric Studio said...

Congratulations on two pink lines :)! super cute fabrics, and I love HST's too!

Kelly Irene said...

Congratulations!! The pink lines are definitely worth celebrating. Looks like you'll have plenty of new quilts to be working on for that one

Kerstin said...

Congrats on the pink lines. I never believed such a faint line, I always had to take at least three test to be able to believe it...

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

Babies make the world go round!
congratulations
~Moniaka

Related Posts with Thumbnails