UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Friday, June 10, 2011

On a min-vacation!

The hubs and I are doing my mom a big favor.  She is shipping my brother's car to him in Hawaii, but it has to be driven up to Seattle to be dropped off.  So she arranged a nice hotel for us, money for a dinner and movie and a train ticket home.  So off we go.  Our first trip together with out our little guy.

We are both nervous and excited.  We have each spent time away alone, but it was somehow easier knowing the other was with him.  This time we just pray he behaves and SLEEPS for his grandparents.

He will have fun, he is even going to the big grand floral parade with my parents while we are gone.

Wish us luck.  I'll share how it goes when we get back!

2 comments:

KendasCrafts said...

Have fun! Its always fun/scary to spend the night away from your kids. Hope all goes well and you have some good quality time together!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

sweet! enjoy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails