UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Writer's Workshop

1.) Six Word Memoir: Write about a significant time in your life in just six words.


Peed on a Stick.  Plus Sign.

Well that was an easy writing prompt this week.  Join in for yourself at Mama Kat's.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! That was great, loved it!!

K said...

That memory will never leave me! For all of my babies I remember seeing the + sign. Great idea of how to write this prompt!

Jacki said...

Love it! I remember that moment as well. Well actually, no I think I blacked out a bit, but I do remember coming out of the bathroom and sharing the news.

Diane said...

Ah. I will never forget those plus sign moments either!s

Raine said...

That is wonderful! :)

LB said...

Congratulations!!! I've peed on more sticks than I'd care to count. Nothing like seeing that plus sign!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You have some time. Wait!!

thepsychobabble said...

lol, that is a memorable moment, isn't it?

Designing With Dakota said...

I remember a time when those six words impacted my life too. But mine is 18 now and life has been grand for the most part!!

Chasing Joy said...

That is a good one. I look forward to those 6 words one day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails