UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Wedding Ring got cut off....

Such a sad morning.  I woke up this morning and my finger was turning a bit purple.  I tried Windex to get it off which is what our jeweler does.  I tried using string {you wrap it tight on your finger to make it thinner} and still couldn't pull it off.  Lotion, soup, cold water - nothing worked!  And it was getting more swollen and hurt more. 

Off to our AMAZING Kay jeweler Stephen.  He cut it off and is going to have it recreated on the back with new white gold.  Also he is resizing it. 

I have no idea what happened.  It was fine, I mean it's always been snug, but the my hands aren't even that swollen at all!  My ring finger just was swollen.  So I was in complete panic mode and now I have some small cuts on my finger and it's very misshapen from the ring and pulling and such. 

Kris said maybe since I'm getting swollen and soo bloated looking and that I got a positive test so soon this time maybe it's all signs of twins... SCARY idea!

4 comments:

SewHappyGeek said...

Oh no, you poor thing! I remember that happened to my mum once and her dad cut it through with a hefty pair of wire cutters without even nicking her skin. At least that's how I remember it...
Boy oh boy you'll be busy if it is twins! Lol

Moments and Impressions said...

Oh man! Twins would be interesting right?When I was pregnant I woke up like this... I put my hand in an ice pack and held my hand above my head. It barely slid off.

Katie said...

Oh goodness! What an eventful start to the day! And twins would be crazy fun! and crazy busy!

Ring jewelers said...

The specialty of making finest rings and diamonds lies on the aesthetic feel of jewelry. We understand the very basics of aesthetic jewelry making. The cultural reflections embedded in our works bring you the uncommon among the commons. The very feel of distinction is the value we can bring you with our best collection. You fill the cart with your taste & preference and we make them into reality for you. You can reflect your wishes at http://www.bhindi.com/.

Related Posts with Thumbnails