UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Kaleidoscope QAL


I'm joining in on the latest Quilt Along.  The Kaleidoscope QAL at Don't Call Me Betsy.  I'm soo very excited about it, and I am even more excited about the fabrics I'm going to be using.  It's an ode to Amy Butler for sure.  I am sure it will turn out beautiful. 


Been living under a rock? Haven't heard of this great QAL yet? Just click the button above, or the one in my sidebar to the right to check it out! Also there is a great flickr group if you decide to join us.
From left to right - "Love", Amy Butler coordinating solids, & "Soul Blossoms"

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails