UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Monday, June 27, 2011

beyond tired and quilt idea overload!

I am exhausted!  I don't remember being so tired last time.  I was awake 1hr45mins and then took and hour nap so far today.  Geez.

On the other hand I am having a major quilt idea overload.  I can't stop thinking of new ideas.  I posted about my upcoming dick and Jane quilt this weekend.

I'm working on my kaleidoscope qal and a baby girl quilt.  I saw a stack of red, black and white fat quarters on my shelf and now have visions of a quilt in those colors.  Im still trying to figure out how to organize my moms Dutch girl/sunbonnet sue quilt.  I want to make my brother a greens and ash grey quilt for Christmas.  Speaking of Christmas.... I plan to make a square tree skirt and quilt.  when I get enough scraps in enough colors I want to do a rainbow quilt.

Also a Sherbet ice cream quilt anyone?


Oh and how could I forget I have some lily and will charm packs and need yardage to make baby E a quilt.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails