UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Friday, June 24, 2011

lets talk baby #2

So here I am a mere 5 weeks along, yet I am definitely feeling pregnant!  I have been having some cramping and pulling, good old uterus growing.  My back hurts, a lot actually, which I think is in part to carrying aiden still.  I'm trying not to carry Aiden around too much, bit considering I'm the only one who gets up with him at night its a bit unavoidable.

As a side note, yes my almost 21 month old still wakes up once or twice, sometimes five times, a night.  For the record we are horrible and he's still on a bottle too.  (hangs head in shame).

So this pregnancy has been good so far.  Its still early, but no signs of morning sickness yet.  I am feeling exhausted and lack energy lately.   I am craving fresh fruit again too.  I even feel like I'm starting to show.  I know its all bloat, but its coming around much sooner this go around. 

I am thinking its a girl this time.  I just have a feeling.  I was right with my gut feeling last time so we shall see.  Kris thinks its twins.  Oy vey. 

From this point forward I'll refer to baby #2 as BABY E.  If you haven't noticed my ticker above, we have already agreed on Ellie Rose or Eli Kristoffer for this baby.  If Kris is right and its twins our second name picks are Owen and Madeline,  just for the record.  Neither of my parents like those options, sad story. 

2 comments:

Katie said...

Love the name Owen! (really I like all your name picks!) And my hubby thought I was having twins too, he kept having dreams. I'm thankful that he was wrong, just because with as often as he is gone I don't think I could have done twins by myself!

Moments and Impressions said...

Love all of those names! Glad you are feeling good.

Related Posts with Thumbnails