UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WIP {Work-In-Progress} Wednesday

NEW or COMPLETED: I got some fabric cutting done, and I made 3 scrappy dishtowels to add to my mom's care package for my brother.

WIP:  Mini-pinwheel - well here is a big change.  It's not a pinwheel quilt anymore!  I just don't like the look of the pinwheels on my wall.  I have tried and tried, but i don't think I'm a pinwheel lover.  *gasp*  I'm in the process of trying out new half-square-triangle patterns.  I really want the floral print to show off clearly, after all it was the fabric I was given by Kris' grandma.  I think I'm going to stick with lines, diagonal lines?  Large square repeating lines?  Who knows.... any suggestions?  I think, assuming I am right and baby E is a girl, this will be her take home from the hospital quilt.  So it may not be my favorite fabric, but I think this quilt will be a wonderful keepsake quilt.  I just have to find a pattern that makes me love this quilt like i want to!

*GAH*  Picture uploaded isn't working, so you will just have to use your imagination when it comes to my fabric and patterns for HST's.  Please do make suggestions though!

ON HOLD:
- Kaleidoscope QAL - waiting for further instructions 6/23.  Can't WAIT to get cutting into this one TOMORROW!!!  I will be doing this all week.  Yay.
- Mom's dutch girl quilt
- Mallory's little girl quilt using Sweet Divinity.
Totals Projects: 7
Completed: 3 dishtowels - whoop-di-doo. 
Actively working on:  Just the "used to be a mini-pinwheel quilt".  :)
On-Hold:  3 quilts

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Ooh, you've changed a pinwheel quilt to something else? I want to see this one! I'm planning on modifying this baby quilt for a friend.
http://sewmamasew.com/blog2/2009/10/elizabeths-fabric-focus-charm-squares-baby-quilt/
Just a thought!

Lynette said...

Pictures gave me fits, too! Had to insert them through the html tag - only one at a time, and such a pain to read the correct locations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails