UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Ive been inspired!

Today I went to my local fabric store and they had a big outdoor sale going on.  Score.  I stumbled on 2 different panels of Dick and Jane fabric that I just HAD to have.  I had no idea what I was going to use it for, but it was just calling my name.

Fast forward and I'm googling trying to find some inspiration.... and here it is!  All thanks to....

Chasing Cottons



I fell in love with the way she used them and the bright primary colors.  I get a "fabric allowance" in the next couple months so I think this will move up on my to-do list.  Can't wait to go find some fun prints to coordinate with this.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails