UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Aiden is a stinker and scooter...

"Well, you see mom..."

Aiden likes to play tricks these days.  He scoots everywhere on his back.  If we lay him on the floor he will scoot himself around the blanket.  Or if you sit him on your lap he will scoot himself down and if you don't watch him he'll scoot right off your lap!  That's not the only thing he does now a days....
Everytime we lay him somewhere he turns himself around.  I suspect this is how he managed to fall off the sofa the other day.  This is obviously a new trick or I would have known better than to let him alone on the sofa. 

Here is a little more proof.  I always lay him in his crib, to watch him mobile while he poops, and his head is always of course at the top of the crib.  I went to get him to change the diaper today and voila... he had turned.  He was soo proud of himself - I'm not sure if it was the big poop he had waiting for me or the turning, but it was funny.  Isn't he a stinker?  I just love him. 

PS - I love his outfit in these pics, new ones from Target, love 'em!
Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

2 comments:

Yankee Girl said...

He IS a stinker!

So cute too!

Michelle@DomesticationoftheSingleGirl said...

Bwahaha. SOOO cute!

I LOVE Target for baby clothes. Good stuff. :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails