UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day - Love Swap!

Katie at Loves of Life set up a Valentine's Day swap and I of course jumped in for some fun!  My swap partner was Kelly at Brown Eyed Girl (sorry, her blog is private now!) and I think we were a good match considering it was all random!  We emailed back and forth a few times to get to know each other and she did a great job getting my package together!  I was soo thrilled when I opened it. 
Inside I found the following: 

  • French Vanilla Cafe' instant drink.  Which came in handy the other day when I was out of coffee mate and still needed my daily fix!  I hadn't had this before but it was really good. 

  • Vanilla Cupcake lip gloss - which OMG tastes really good.  I don't know how well it helps the lips, I licked it off too quick ha

  • Red nail polish, which is fast drying - awesome because my nails are in need of some love.

  • Fern Michaels book Yesterday.  I told her about my book a month challenge so now I have another one to add to my list for the year.  I have never read Fern Michaels books but it seems like it's similar to Danielle Steel which as you may know I have read like 40 of her books!

  • Last but not least the best thing EVER... the WORLD'S LARGEST PEANUT BUTTER CUP!  They are soo heavy, and are 8oz each!  It took Kris and I 3 days to share just 1 of the 2 cups.  Each cup is about 1.5 inches high which means 1 inch worth of peanut butter.  AMAZING.  Seriously, I'm still in awe of it's size. 
Last thing to mention is her sweet card.  It was just a simple hope you enjoy these and give yourself a treat, but I LOVED her hand writing.  I know that is really silly, but I hate my own hand writing so I enjoy seeing other people's print.  Kris thinks I'm silly for noticing, but the way she writes her K's was neat.  Stupid yes, but I had to share.  :)
Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I'll totally take tat extra cup of your hands! lol I love PB =D Lov ethe color of the nail polish. Quick dry is a MUST!

Stopping by form Katie's Mr Linky =D

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

OMG I love how big those reeses are! haha! Thanks for joining in the swap, I'm glad I could host :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails