UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Random Update

I'm sorry for the lack of posts lately. I've been busy with the baby, Aiden learned to roll over from back to belly on Valentine's Day and he won't stop! Changing his diaper and changing his clothes has become such a challenge these days. He will not lay still. He also has been fighting naps and fussy with even more drool than possible I sure hope this tooth comes through soon. He's been teething for 2 months now.

More interesting Aiden news, well not as much interesting as sad really, I think he has eczema. My brother had it and Kris and I have dry skin, so it's not exactly a shocker... just something we were waiting for really. His poor face has been breaking out and he scratches at it until he bleeds. We try to stop him, keep him moisturized and his nails trimmed, but the boy little guy hates it. Also the last few days when we feed him a bottle and he is starting to fall asleep he gets these tremors in his head and arms. Not a seizure, just a tremor, hard to explain if you don't see it. We sit him up and he is fine and looks annoyed we took his bottle away and sat him up. We talked to the pedi and he said it is just an immature nervous system and it's nothing to worry about. I guess his rolling over spurred it, he is learning to use his muscles more and he is trying to relax but suck the bottle at the same time and it just makes him shake. It should stop once he learns to manage his little body better.

That's been our life really. Kris and I almost completed a crossword puzzle together, we both suck at them and we got all but like 4 clues, this was impressive for us. That about sums it up. I will try to get back on here soon.

Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails