UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Thursday, February 25, 2010

We LOVE Peas in our house!

Peas have always been one of my personal favs, to be honest we love all vegetables in this house.  Aiden is no different.  He did fine with sweet potatoes, he spit out all carrots (we will retry them later) he enjoyed squash, but boy oh boy did he LOVE peas! 

We always give him oatmeal and a veggie split up into 2 meals.  Well the first 2 days of peas he still ate his oatmeal and gobbled up the peas.  Today he would NOT eat his oatmeal.  He just wanted the peas.  I even tried to mix them and he would spit out the oatmeal if he could.  It was too funny.  I'm glad a green veggie is one of his favs.  We try Green Beans next and then he finally gets to try his fruits (although he has been slipped some applesauce by my mom already...). 


Here are some pictures of our peas last night.  The last two are my favorite.  They are his "what do you mean that's all I get mom - I want more peas."

3 comments:

Michelle@DomesticationoftheSingleGirl said...

OMG. TOO QUICK. Weren't you JUST pregnant?! Unbelievable. Time FLIES.

He is perfection. And OMG, those lashes!!

Ashley said...

HE IS ALREADY eating food? What the heck. He is alredy making me feel old! ha.
I love peas too! SO, we would get along great.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That was one of my lil' man's fave solids too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails