UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Holy Big Baby! 4 Month Check-up & Professional Pics!!

Well boy oh boy Aiden is growing like a weed!  There is certainly no doubt he is a healthy little guy and that he will probably be an athlete of some sort.  He is 18lbs 8oz and he is 27 1/2 inches long.  The nurse couldn't believe he grew 4 inches in 2 months, she measured him twice.  I wasn't surprised though, we knew he was getting long.  He has strong legs too - he can stand on them easily, loves his jumperoo, that's why we guess he'll be an athlete.  He's sturdy and energetic and is strong.  That's my boy!  He was 97th percentile for both height and weight.  At his 2 month he was 88% for weight and only 65% for height. 
He took his shots (3 of them) like a big boy, he screamed more this time which was hard for me, and Kris covered his ears because he was afraid to hear it.  Made me sad.  The other big part of the appointment was that I have noticed his littled foreskin had started to stick and it kinda "hides" if you will more than it should for a circumsized baby.  Soo the Dr said it was totally normal that sometimes the skin sticks to itself so he did a quick *gasp* yank - Kris looked away and Aiden just got big eyes - and all is well again.  We have to go back to using vaseline each diaper change to keep it from resticking.  Not a big deal but he said if it sticks again we will just wait until he is potty trained to correct it again.  I guess it has something to do with the skin and moisture in his diaper (probably because he's chubbier so he has a little bit of fat to stick around). 

Other than that kiddo is perfect.  Got more instruction for solid foods and he's allowed more than I expected which I am sure he will just love. 

I am going to add some of his 3.5 month Olan Mills pictures.  They are super cute, so enjoy!



3 comments:

Kim Lehnhoff said...

He is beyond cute! I'm so glad for you that he's doing so well!

Sar(Mrs.Teddy) said...

He is just too cute! He beat Logan in height & weight at his 6 MONTH appointment! I am sure he will love up his food the way Logan does!
The same thing happened to Logan's foreskin, the DR told us to put a little polysporin on it. We always pull it back in the bath now too.

Ashley said...

Aw, HE IS GETTING SO BIG! I cant believe it! So happy is is so healthy and strong!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails