UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Feb. 3rd - Blogroll Amnesty Day!

February 3rd is Blogroll Amnesty Day. Basically you post 5 links to little known blogs that could use some bloggy-love.  I found this through the grapevine and it seems easy enough to participate.  So here we go, I encourage you all to do a simple post doing the same.  Especially those with hundred's of reader - pass them around ladies! 

Musings From Mt. Rogo - This is where I first heard about the blogroll.  I recently found her blog through the SITS community and have loved her posts since.  She's anything but boring, so go take a gander.

I'm a REAL LIFE mom - I just love this blog.  She is a down to earth kind of blogger.  She is funny, she is honest, she has 2 cute little boys and she is religious.  Don't let that scare you off if you aren't, I just like that she shares my passion for wholesome programing and turning to prayer in times of need.  Plus her hubs is this youth group leader/rockstar (at least thats how I picutre him!)

A Day in the Life of Oakies... - This is a blogger that I don't even know how I found her, maybe she commented on me?  Who knows, but she cracks me up.  She is generous with awards, she is good with comment love and I feel like I fit in with her redneck life. 

Brown Eyed Girl - Okay so she doesn't need anymore readers (i kid...) she has like 3 times my readership.  However, thanks to the love swap I'm doing she is my partner, and she has an awesome blog.  She seems super sweet and she deserves to be gushed about.  Go check her out - and bring back more readers will ya??

Another Joyous Journey - The is a fellow mommy blogger.  Her little boy Jackson is the cutest thing, next to Aiden of course.  She's part of the SITS family too so you know you will be in good company when you go read her posts.  If nothing else, go look at that little one of hers - he's adorable.


Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

1 comments:

Jess said...

I think this is a great post! I will be doing this on my blog! Came to say hi from SITS! Feel free to come on over and see me anytime!
http://all-about-the-savings.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails