UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Aiden's Valentine to Mommy - Rolling Back to Belly!!

Boy he'd been trying to roll from his back to his belly for weeks now.  He's been getting stuck on his side for days now but I still thought we were a ways away.  Well this morning I put him in his crib for his morning poop time and when Kris went to get him and change him he was on his tummy!  We missed it!  So we have had him playing on the floor all day today, I caught roll number 2 on camera and he will not stop!  Diaper changes are more difficult, I could hardly get his pjs on him and daddy said bath time was very difficult.  Now if only he can figure out how to do his 2 rolls together and roll around.  We are in for trouble!

Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails