UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

33 Weeks!

So in 6 weeks, yes 6 not 7, I will be a mommy. I will be holding my son. I can't wait!!

Maternity Clothes: You know it. I should be able to wear what I have until the end. *crosses fingers*
Stretch Marks: They are just getting longer and longer going up my belly. Oh well, that's life.
Total Weight: 38lbs. I thought it was 39, but I was wrong. Today at the Dr. I didn't gain a single pound. Even after that cake in Reno (see pic in below posts) I didn't gain anything at all. Yay!
Aiden's Measurements: According to books he is about 4.5lbs and about 18 or so inches long. It's crazy to think he is that big inside me. Of course he feels that big stretched out in there some days.
Sleep: Boy do I miss a good nights sleep. Even taking Tylenol PM I toss and turn all night, I get up to pee all the time. I had a great nights sleep in Reno, 6hrs straight!, but not since then.
Movement: Yeah he moves all the time now, I feel him stick his little butt up and down most the time and his little feet on my middle and upper left. This morning Kris was talking to him about where the "exit" was and he started shoving his head and hands down hard on my pelvis. It hurt, I told him it was NOT time to exit!
Cravings: Nothing too much really. I don't seem to "crave" things, but I enjoy my usual more often. Like good tortilla chips and cheese dip, or bagels and cream cheese.
Belly Button: I'm starting to think it may stay in. It looks threatening sometimes but still doesn't stick out.
What I Look Forward To: My shower! My shower being thrown by my mom is this coming Saturday. It seems like it will be a small affair, but that's fine with me. My closest female friends will be there and that is what I can't wait for.
What I Miss: Sleeping well. Being comfortable, I feel like I'm constantly shifting even when just sitting here on the sofa trying to get more comfortable. I can't bend over very well either.
Highlights: Besides Reno last week, we got the crib all set up. So now his room is ALMOST finished. I just need to do all the decorative stuff, but I feel much more prepared for bringing him home now.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Yay for baby showers! :)

These last couple of months of non-sleepage are preparation for the months when the little guy is out, and there are several more months of non-sleepage.

My oldest LOVED to stick her butt up when she was in my tummy - she slept like that out of my tummy too. Too cute!

~KC~ said...

So exciting, he's coming so soon! :) I can't wait until I'm in our position! I'm so excited for you!!

~KC~ said...

...and by in our position I meant in your* position. haha..we don't have internet at home for right now; I'm at Panera and its throwing off my groove!

Mrs.Pink said...

Love the new blog look. And Yay for seeing him early!lol ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails