UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Sunday, August 16, 2009

You're Gonna Miss Me...

.....When I'm gone!

I'll be leaving tomorrow morning at, oh, about 430am! We started packing and we are trying to get the house cleaned up (no one likes to come home to a messy place!) and are hopefully going to bed early tonight. Our crib is due to come in while we are gone too, so when we get back we will have to set that up - super excited about that!

I will not be logging onto the Internet at all while I am on vacation in R-E-N-O, so I'll have to spend Friday catching up on posts. Don't miss me too much when I'm gone, and I promise to fill my blog with photos and tales of the 10hr drive (each way!) when I return.

Much love bloggeroos. Keep me in your thoughts and wish me well on the long drive being 8-months preggo and all. *sigh*

4 comments:

I'm Jamie said...

Have fun!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

have a grrrreattt time!

Honey Mommy said...

Have fun! I've been on long drives when I was pregnant, but not 8 months! Enjoy the frequent potty breaks!

JayJayGhatt said...

whooo hoo!! have fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails