UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Monday, August 24, 2009

A giveaway that I WANT to WIN!

So over at Mama Kat's she is having a giveaway. It's for a new blog layout by Jessica over at This, That & Your Blog. I'm not gonna lie, I'm posting about this because it will give me another entry into the contest, and I'm desperate. Point is, you should go check out Mama's Losin' It most importantly, but also you too can enter in the contest! I should warn you though, I have a leg up on the competition. ;)

Click HERE to read about the giveaway!


This, That & Your Blog

1 comments:

Moments and Impressions said...

Good luck - hope you win...

Related Posts with Thumbnails