UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturdays' To Do List:

Okay here we go, my plan for the day:

- Finish my second cup of coffee while writing this blog.
- Shower and get out of my nightgown and into something decent for the day
- Do the dishes
- Separate and start laundry
- Start packing for the trip we are taking on umm, Monday morning? (why to slack here...)
- Go with my mom and bro to visit my granny this afternoon
- Eat lunch, something healthy would be nice, but who knows what i'll find.
- Start googling how to change my blog up.

Now, let's see if I accomplish all of that. So far I'm still sipping on my coffee which means I should start googling how to change my blog layout now instead of later! ;) Anything you lovelies would like to suggest I do? I'm tired of the right side bar and want to make this a 3 column layout. I need a new bigger and snazzier header too. I made a random one but every time I try to use it the whole page gets screwed up, so I just need to redo it all. My brother made this awesome layout for me, but I don't want to bother him to make me a new one again, I need to learn on my own. Wish me luck...

1 comments:

Courtney said...

check out adorigraphics.blogspot.com and sneaky momma blog design. Lots and Lots of ideas there :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails