UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Way-Back When-esday & WordFUL Wednesday!

Again I'm combing two posts, it's just soo easy to do on Wednesday and I know sometimes I update a lot. So here you have it... join in on both or either at the links below. And as always, I love the comments and usually return the favor!

This is my husband. I have many nicknames for him, but sometimes I think he looks like a monkey. He even does this thing where he pulls on his ears, puffs out his cheeks and makes monkey faces. Never fails to make me laugh. I also believe that our son will look just like him, and I can see a chubby cheeked, round, tan faced little boy on the way. I call our little guy a monkey and as you may know if you read this blog often, our nursery is the original sock monkey theme. So when I found this picture on my hubs computer it made me laugh. Here he is long before I knew him, age 20 I would guess, climbing a tree. Oh and that face, just look at it. Makes me smile. So there you go, a glimpse at my goofy hubby acting like a monkey.



2 comments:

Erin said...

OMG OMG OMG Sock Monkeys? My mom just bought a kit to MAKE a sock monkey and it came out pretty good, we are waiting for his eyes to get put on! I'll have to post a pic of it when it's all done! How ADORABLE!

Cheryl Lage said...

Can I just tell you from experience there is NOTHING so wonderful as a Daddy who can goof around and be silly with his baby/-ies? You've got a great Daddy in the making!

Thanks so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday, Kerri!

Related Posts with Thumbnails