UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Monday, August 31, 2009

The randomness on my mind today....

So that cold I was getting, I'm doing pretty well, haven't even been taking medicine! I wake up with sinus pain and a sore throat but after a while and some tea for breakfast it seems to go away. My hubs on the other hand is SICK! S-I-C-K! He coughs all night long, he can hardly talk in the morning, he went to work yesterday and today got a call when he woke up saying not to come in. His boss said he needed him on Wednesday because they are busy and he needed to stay home today and rest and enjoy his day off tomorrow as well. So What does the hubs do? Rolls over and says "I want french toast and scrambled eggs, in bed". I'm just glad that his boss told him to stay home, Kris doesn't believe in taking sick days, he would rather just suffer through and get work done!
I like taking care of him though, so I didn't mind the breakfast request. I made a huge spread of french toast (3pieces each!) scrambled eggs, bacon and a huge glass of apple juice. He was a happy camper. Now we are just being lazy and watching bad tv. I made him some tea too, i'm hoping he kicks this cold soon, I don't want to pick it up again!

In non-sick news...

This morning Aurora was laying by my stomach, the only space on the bed she could find, and i'm pretty sure she felt a kick from Aiden. I felt him kick and I was watching her and her ears immediately bent backwards. Then it happened again. She got up, turned around and licked my bare tummy, then got down. I still don't know if she understands, but I thought this morning was cute.

The shower, which I have yet to get all the pics from, I'm trying to be PATIENT and wait for the rest from my brother before I post about it, went wonderfully. I just finished writing all of my thank yous and I am soo proud of myself. I never get thank you's done. I think it took me 6 months after my wedding to get them sent out. I have one more shower on Sept 26th with my in-loves and all of Kris' family. I am just as excited for that one because I get tons of Filipino food!

Lastly, I heart Big Brother. I really do. I wanted Jeff to be the one to win all the money and take Jordan to Hawaii with him. I am very sad that poor Jeff is on the block, and unless something AMAZING happens, he will be sent to the jury house this week. So now I don't know who I want to win. Jordan I guess, but honestly, I don't think she'll make it to the end without Jeff. Perhaps Kevin, he hasn't been too evil this whole game. Michelle annoys the crap out of me and I think Natalie is a spoiled this twit. I guess only time, and my website that tells me what happens days before tv does, will tell.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Glad to hear that you're feeling better. Oh, but sorry about the hubs...

Never seen Big Brother, but my daughter LOVES this show. Says she wants to be on it. (That probably wouldn't be good!)

Crystal said...

Glad you're feeling better! And is Aurora a dog or a cat? The reason I ask is one of my cat's is very sensitive to my youngest daughter's cries. If she starts crying loud, the kitty will run over and start meowing at me like "Hello, something is wrong here, please fix it" It's really cute.

Oh...and we have 4 girls...not 3. hehe ;) So yeah, a big part of me really wants to find out if it's a boy or not - but since this is our last one, I really wanted to experience the "Congratulations, it's a ..." moment. :)

Noelle said...

glad to hear you're feeling better. i feel like such crap right now and can't sleep...i think i'm going to call out sick tomorrow. i hope i'll be so lucky to get breakfast in bed haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails