UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

*sigh* Oh Wednesday!

I don't know why, but I'm just soo not in the mood to do my usual Ten on Tuesday or Way Back When-esday and Wordful Wednesday. I'm tired. I got hit by the nesting bug today too. I had Kris hang up the pictures and shelf and Aiden's name on the wall today. I cleaned our bathroom and sorta cleaned the spare bathroom. I cleaned off our window ledge in the dining room which was a nesting ground for crap. Kris is bringing home a book shelf to go under our tv so I can FINALLY organize and unpack our DVD's and movies. I just haven't had the desire to sit at the computer. Now I'm here and I'm just tired. I don't have any good pics (I posted the RENO ones earlier this week) and I didn't really feel inspired by the subject for Ten on Tuesday.

I'm not even super inspired by Mama Kat's writing assignment for tomorrow. I will do it though, but it just may not be as thrilling as my past posts have been. I'll apologize now for that one.

I didn't even spend a lot of time on Farm Town today! That just proves how soo not into sitting at the computer I am today!

Kris got off work really early today and came home for a while, he is now working on his cousin's car and will be home soon. His boss told him today that he is one of the top workers and when he goes to switch his days off (in Oct for the baby - he currently has Tues/Thur off) that he can take Sun/Mon off because he deserves partial weekends. I thought that was awesome, we were just wanting him to have 2 days off in a row. We were expecting Wed/Thur or MAYBE Thur/Fri. This will be wonderful. He really does have a great job, I'm happy he is soo happy there and his boss just loves him.

In other news my baby shower is this Saturday. I can't believe we are to this point. I am excited! 3 out of my 4 bridesmaids will be in town, and one will even be staying at my place all weekend! I am sure you will get lots of pics of the shower and my friends this weekend. Should be a lot of fun.

Welp, that's it. I'm out of exciting news. I'm going to go back to drinking my coffee and waiting for Kris - I am sadly very excited to work on the DVD case as soon as he walks in the door.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails