UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Friday, August 28, 2009

Baby Hiccups.

Aww, I feel bad. Aiden doesn't get hiccups very often, or at least not that I feel. He had them on Monday for a few minutes, then he had then yesterday for just about 2 minutes, and right now he's been having them for 4 minutes (that's i've been counting) and still going. I feel awful cuz I can't make them stop! Poor little guy. I hope they stop for him soon. I also hope that I don't start feeling them all the time. I know a lot of women say it happens all the time and lasts a while, but I haven't had that problem yet. We will see I guess. It just makes me feel helpless. The best I can do is to comfort him by rubbing his little butt that is sticking up.

Oh and I'm sitting at my mom waiting for the carpet cleaners to show up and all I can see is her BBQ grill outside - i want to go scrub it clean soo bad. Came out of nowhere, but the sun shining on it shows all the dust. I won't though, I don't feel like getting up. Can you say NESTING??

2 comments:

Lindz said...

Congrats on the little man! Just wanted to comment on something recent as I commented on the farmtown post. Glad to have found you.

Caroline in Wisconsin said...

Hi, I just love anything and everything to do with Hiccups, mostly because my kids get the hiccups all the time. I just had a children's book published called "Huckleberry's Hiccups". Check it out on Amazon! Or go to my publisher’s website at www.strategicbookpublishing.com/HuckleberrysHiccups.html It would be a cool gift for the new little guy.
Thanks!
Caroline Hepfler

Related Posts with Thumbnails