UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Monday, August 24, 2009

Why a lack of Posts??

Well besides the fact I was gone all last week and spent the weekend resting and cleaning and doing all the laundry from our trip.... I have a confession to make.

I'M ADDICTED TO FARM TOWN!

It's a silly little application on Facebook and I used to be addicted to Mafia Wars. Then I found this cute little Farm Town. Now instead of fighting and robbing people I get to harvest my fields and play with pigs and cows and build up my farm. It's very silly and yet I just spend 3 hours this morning on it! 3 HOURS. I didn't mean to spend soo long on it, but well I sat down with my coffee and bagel and my morning tv and here it is noon and I need to shower and do something REAL for a change.

I'll try to post a more entertaining blog later on today (perhaps along the lines of Big Brother). I can't wait to get back in the swing of blogging, I missed all my fun weekly memes! I haven't even read my book that I am halfway through and can't wait to finish. Maybe I'll put the computer away and read too. That might be stretching it though.

PS - If you are on Facebook and have FARM TOWN, we should be neighbors! ;)

3 comments:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

haha...farmtown is becoming a HUGE thing! I havent played it for fear it will become another addiction..now that school has started I certainly dont have time for another thing, lol.

Theta Mom said...

I'm actually not on Facebook, but I already can tell by what you said that it's addictive! For me, twitter is my new addiction!

BTW, thanks for the follow! I am following you back. :)

Lindz said...

Hey there. Randomly stumbled across your blog and I'm glad I did. I love blogs like yours that brighten your day. Anyway... FARMTOWN. My future brother-in-law is also obsessed. I used to play mob wars for a while, my fiance is still addicted but I got sick of it because it got so complicated and too time consuming. I fear I will soon be starting a farm of my own but I don't want to be one of those annoying people that sends farm requests to people who don't want to play with me. Dilemma.

Related Posts with Thumbnails