UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A personal Shout-Out!

So the other day I got a lovely comment from someone who had stumbled upon my blog. She made my day and then made it even better by telling me that she had featured my blog on hers!

It seems silly, but I feel like a real blogger now! lol So I wanted to say a big thank you to JJ over at Bellyitch and point you all in the direction of her little feature of me. Click HERE to read her little feature on me and my blog, and click the link below to go check out JJ's site!


3 comments:

Michelle@DomesticationoftheSingleGirl said...

Congratulations on the recognition for the awesome-ness of your posts!!

*Hi-five!!!!*

:D

JayJayGhatt said...

Yay!! you are hi-la-rious girl!! Keep up the excellent blogging!!!

Claudya Martinez said...

That's awesome! Congratulations! You are a real blogger even with out the shout-out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails