UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday 5

Okay I did this once before, click HERE to join in.... the topic this week is


UGLY!


1.What’s so ugly it’s kind of cute? I have no idea. I'm sure there are plenty of things I have said are soo ugly they are cute, but I can't think of any right now and I don't feel like trying to think of something. Sorry.
2.What’s the ugliest article of clothing in your wardrobe? That's easy - the sweats I'm currently wearing. Now I must admit, they aren't MY sweats, they are my hubby's, however from the first few times I stayed at his place I started wearing them, and I LIVED in them last winter and through the morning sickness phase of my pregnancy. They are darker gray, Starter brand, but I have worn huge holes into the pocket seams, the butt seam (to the point I should no longer even get the mail in them) and they also have a nice quarter size hole in the crotch. They hardly fit me this late in my pregnancy but I'm wearing them today because I didn't feel good!
3.What’s the ugliest car on the streets today? All those hybrid really small cars. Not all hybrids are ugly, but I'm talking about these... 4.Under what circumstances are you most likely to whip out your ugliest behavior? When I feel like someone is out to get me. I get defensive easily and if I feel like someone is trying to be rude to be I will let it all go. It doesn't happen often, but I have said some mean things and am also known to cry and throw a fit. It's really attractive behavior I'm sure.
5.Which of the United States of America has the ugliest shape? Well isn't this a dumb question. I'll play along because I'm bored, but the ugliest shape? Okay, I googled a map and I'll go with Maryland just because it isn't really one shape it's a hodge-podge of a couple shapes and it looks funny.

2 comments:

laura b. said...

Aw, Smart Cars are cute! Or maybe so ugly, they're cute? Okay, maybe not :-)

Mel said...

Smart Cars... descendants of the European Isetta that I mention in my blog entry. Ugly buggers and not very survivable if you crash into a large object like an SUV.

Related Posts with Thumbnails