UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Post 100!

I'm back from Reno and notice that this is my 100th post! I can't believe it. I think I have too much to say, cuz it didn't take long to get to 100! I have lots to say today as well. I am going to start with a non-reno post because that will be a long one. So my 100th post is going to be all about....



AIDEN'S NURSERY!

That's right, I finally have some pictures to share with you all. Our changer/dresser arrived just a few days before we left on our vacation, and our crib was waiting for us when we got back! Kris put them together very lovingly and I finished doing the name letters for the wall. Today my in-loves took me to get the crib mattress. Now we just need to hang up the art and get the glider chair from my dad probably next month. It will be in the corner by the window. We are just down to the little details and organizing clothes and such. Yay! Now, for the fun stuff... the pictures! Enjoy!




























1 comments:

I'm Jamie said...

The nursery looks AMAZING!!!
And OH MY GOODNESS! That kid already has more clothes than me!
Glad you had fun in Reno!

Related Posts with Thumbnails