UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Friday, August 7, 2009

HELP!

Okay so I have a new little button/link thingy my brother made me to use elsewhere. I would like to be all cool and put a picture of it and then the link to copy on my sidebar in a little scrolly box. Not that a lot of people would want my "button" but whatever, who cares, it'd make me happy. How do i do this button boxy thingy? Anyone??

ALSO....

On the note of changing things on my blog, I'm not smitten with my header anymore. I want something to match my new button thingy and something a bit bigger (takes up the entire top) and more personal. Perhaps adding a picture or two... A lot of you ladies have AWESOME headers... can you make some suggestions of sites online to try and make one? I've heard to try online scrapbook sites, but I haven't the slightest idea where to begin. Please help me revamp my blog!

Thanks....

6 comments:

Claudya Martinez said...

Here's how you do it:

http://sneakymommablogdesign.blogspot.com/2009/01/advanced-blog-tip-sharing-your-button.html

I found the instructions on the blog to be very easy to use

Good luck!

I'm Jamie said...

Can't wait to see the results! I must admit, I was awaiting the instructions :)

I'm Jamie said...

P.S. I loved reading your 10 on Tuesday and I'm going to join in on the fun! How did you get the button to the right of your screen for that??

Michelle@DomesticationoftheSingleGirl said...

I am clueless...really... 100% clueless about headers and buttons and html and all that, so I am useless for information.

The new button is super cute, though!! I love it. And I see you got the copy/paste box to work, I am seriously impressed. I spent one Tuesday trying to figure that stuff out and I gave up.

Happy Saturday!

:D

Lift Like A Mom said...

I'll put your button on my blog. I've been putting buttons of people's blogs that I read the most. Hope you have a great weekend :)

Rita Templeton said...

I did all my blog-spiffing-up myself with absolutely ZERO prior knowledge of HTML or any of that stuff.

Google was my best friend during that time ... I was constantly searching weird phrases like "how to make a scroll box Blogger" and "Blogger three-column template" and "blog header dimensions." It was a pain in the butt and took quite a bit of trial-and-error, but it worked. There are a lot of valuable resources out there that are yours for the Googling. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails