UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

35 week 1 day belly pics

Okay so if you look back at older pics you can see that I have dropped in these pics. And just look at those stretch marks and my navel ring scar. Pretty scary stuff right there, but I don't care. I still think it's beautiful and my hubby does too! Anyone tried Mederma for scars though? I've heard it will help to heal the stretch marks after the baby is here.























3 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I unfortunately don't know anything about them, but let me know what you find out! Only a little more further to go :)

I'm Jamie said...

I haven't used Mederma on stretch marks... it worked on my scars though!
Also... I LOVE THAT TOP!

Noelle said...

You look great! Let me know how Mederma works!

Related Posts with Thumbnails