UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Baby On the Brain! 34 Weeks!

Okay so here we are at 34 weeks! This means from here on out if I go into labor most dr's will not try to stop it. So unbelievable! I've had a cold all week and still have a little headache and snot in the back of my throat this morning, but it's made this week take FOREVER! It's also made me feel very tired and worn out. However, I do think that Aiden is making some progress. I feel like he may either have dropped, or started his journey down. His butt seems lower than it was a few weeks ago and I'm feeling a lot more pressure on my bladder/pelvic area. Sometimes it even hurts just to sit up. Half the time I can feel his hard little head sitting about as low as I can feel. Oh and I pee more or have the urge much more. Also, before I get to the quiz, my hips have been KILLING me! I can't even think of how to describe what it feels like. I take Tylenol at bedtime and by the time I wake up I still am achy. I can certainly tell they are spreading more. Ouch!

34 Weeks:

Maternity Clothes: Well duh.
Stretch Marks: I don't know why I keep answering these, nothing changes much. Yes, I have them and yes they are growing upwards on my belly and yes they itch!
Total Weight: Not sure. As of last week it was still at 38lbs gained.
Aiden's Measurements: Most online things say between 17-20 inches (so helpful isn't it??) but I'm guessing around 18 inches long and almost 5lbs these days!
Sleep: Well I've had a few good nights and a few bad nights. Mostly it's my hips that hurt. I did have one night when I all of a sudden felt really sick to my stomach, I got really hot all of a sudden, my tummy was hard and I was in a panic. It lasted about 20 minutes but eventually I fell asleep and woke up fine.
Movement: Not as much. You can tell he is starting to slow down due to lack of space. He moves but it's slow movements or a few kicks. He did kick the cat this week.
Cravings: I can't seem to get enough turkey sandwiches. I've been making turkey, cheese, mayo, mustard, and homemade pickles on bagels all week for lunches. Soo good.
Belly Button: Still in.
What I Look Forward To: Geez I don't know. We are planning to pack our hospital bag this week or next so that's exciting.
What I Miss: Being comfortable. Sometimes I'll be super comfy and then out of nowhere 10 minutes later I am wiggling all around and can't find a position I like to either sit or lay in. It's getting annoying.
Highlights: Well my baby shower was great! (Look for a post on that today) Also the hubs and I managed to both lay on the sofa for a while without either of us being crushed or falling off - I enjoyed that.

1 comments:

I'm Jamie said...

I hope Aiden stays in until at least 37 weeks- I know you're antsy, but their lungs really need a little bit more time ;)
My hips started separating and were horribly painful from 32 weeks on- so I know that feeling all too well. Have you tried sleeping with a pillow between your legs? Hang in there- I know being uncomfortable is NO fun!
Glad to hear you had fun at your shower! Can't wait to see pics :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails