UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

blog column help (I know i'm really needy!)

Okay I know, I know, shut up about my blog already! Well, it's either that or baby posts cuz I'm spending today in bed (people say to rest up now right?) and therefore I'm trying to do blog things and watch Oprah while Aiden is kicking the crap out of my left side. I think he's trying to escape the wrong way.

SOO... I like my new header for now (I'll switch out a maternity pic for a baby pic once Aiden is here), and I am almost done with a button to match, but my problem is I want 3 SEPARATE COLUMNS. I know I have a 3 column layout now, but I want THE COLUMNS SEPARATED AND HAVE DIFFERENT COLORS (text and background colors) FROM EACH OTHER. Perhaps I'm google stupid, but I don't think so because I figured out how to do the 3-column thing and making a button by googling, but I can't figure out the right phrases to google to do this by myself.

SOO if you know what I should google to figure this out by myself that'd be nice. Or if there is a blog help site that you use and could share with me. I don't expect others to do this for me (as I can't pay people for blog design) but I need help to figure it out myself!

I just want my blog to look nice. I want to be a more serious blogger (ha, I know) and I figure I can't do more of my writing until I have a site i'm somewhat content and proud of. Until that day I will continue with my pointless blogging.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm trying to change my layout as well.
Almost the same dilemma as yours :)

Courtney said...

check out thecutestblogontheblock.com
i think that's where I figured out how to change the colors and all. Good luck :)

Ashley said...

You can't see the Comment button right now...I just waved my mouse around to look for it!

I was going to say, I am as lost as you are with fixing tings on the layout and color, etc.
I want someone to just come fix my blog for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails