UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Baby Shower!

So I could go and write this really long blog about it all, or I could add pics and small snipits. I have opted for pics and snipits! So here it goes.

The baby shower was thrown by my mommy at her place. We had cute decorations, a sock monkey cake, we had veggies and some grapes out and then after we did presents mom grilled up some burgers and hot dogs. Very simple, but yummy. It was a good size I thought, 12 people I believe? We didn't really play any silly games, there was a baby word scramble out that people did while they ate, but nothing organized. We opened gifts, and mostly just all hung out. I have great friends who all get along, there is no need to put a schedule on things, we all just hung out and celebrated baby Aiden arriving soon! I got some great gifts and some adorable clothes. I think that is about all that is important. Now, onto the pictures....





My Sock Monkey cake! It was marble inside and that is his butt that looks a bit inappropriate!

Andrea Ross
Sierra
Amanda "Shyflea"
Tori
Tiffany
Tori, My Hubs, and myself
My Aunt Jean





6 comments:

Lindz said...

Love the sock monkeys!

Crystal said...

Looks like a great time!

Michelle@DomesticationoftheSingleGirl said...

Yay!!

Sock monkeys = awesome.

Nice shower!

:D

and1moremeans5 said...

gorgeous shower i've had 4 babies and no one ever through a shower for me :( just found your blog it looks fab will be back for more xxx

Amber said...

Love the monkey cake, inappropriate bits or not! :-)

Noelle said...

soooo cute! looks like you had a great shower with great friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails