UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Secret Life of Bees!

So, you must be wondering how do I spend a lonely Sunday, well let me tell you. I go to HBO on demand and see what is new. TV is always bad on Sundays, and I know there is football, but I only interested in college games on Saturday. So HBO it is.

I was very excited to see that the movie The Secret Life of Bees was new for the viewing! I had read the book years ago after my mom did. I remember thinking it was a good book and was excited to see that it was turned into a movie. Mom and I kept saying we had to go see it, but we aren't very good at making it to the theater. I decided today was the day...

I started the movie and couldn't remember all of it at first, but as the movie went on it all came back to me and I started to cry. Then laugh. Then cry again. By the end of the movie I had that happy warm feeling and was crying. If you haven't seen it, or read the book, I highly recommend that you do so. I don't think you have to read the book to enjoy the movie though, but I thought it was really true to the book which makes me happy. And I think that the cast was excellent! For a bunch of singers they sure did a wonderful job acting.

There you have it, how I spent my Sunday afternoon. Take the suggestion or leave it. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails